Craagle 1 76 Portable(search engine for Serials, Cracks and Covers) BySkip

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Simply Right click on one and choose Download till you get one that opens a window and says OPEN or SAVE and just save to your Desktop or anywhere else. Ignore the Limit messages and keep trying. Eventually you'll usually find one that works. Back in the day this was more handy and still can be if you can't find what you're looking for on Torrent Sites. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Craagle 1.76 Portable(search engine for Serials, Cracks and Covers) BySkip

Some have probably heard of this. I've been using it for years.

Here's what it does:
If you've ever gone to any Site where you can go for Serials and Cracks, you've probably noticed that you really need to hurry and get what you want and get out. I for one can actually feel being pulverized with Spyware and who knows what. These Sites have no mercy and after a trip to one I usually hobble away totally infested with whatever they've thrown at me and do an imediate extensive Removal Scan for whatever I can think of.

Well this little Beauty takes all the fun stuff away and you can search for Serials, Cracks and Covers for all your apps without even opening the Sites. This searches 14 Sites and does all the dirty work for you. All you do is type in the program name and version and click Search. That's it.
Not all work but I find what I want usually by trying a few.
Hint: The more words you put in the search the better. Fewer results to pick through.
Well I hope you enjoy this Easy to use Program. You can even create your own Torrents with it. It is an old version and I don't know if there are any newer ones but I tried it out and it works fine. And it is Portable which is super convenient. I believe you can use a proxy for added Security.

DOWNLOAD
SIZE
374.66 kB (383,652 bytes)

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP